You can add your new payment method by logging into your account and following the steps below. If you would like, you can also give us a call at (866) 727-4741 to have a representative add the payment method for you!
1. Login to your account at new.parishpay.com
2. Click the “Payment Accounts” tab on the left hand side of the screen.
3. CIick either “Add a New Credit or Debit Card” or “Add a New Bank Account”.
4. If you only need to update the expiration date on your card, simply click the “Edit” button to the right of the current card on file.
5. Be sure to click “Save” after adding your new payment method.
Once you have added the new card you will need to update your donations as well:
1. Click the “Donations” tab on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Under "Scheduled Donations" you will have to click *Edit* on each of the scheduled donations.
3. Select the new card from the drop down menu.
4. Please note: Make sure that the date on each of your scheduled donations is correct **before** clicking *Save*.
The final step in completing your payment method change is to go back into the “Payment Accounts” tab on the left hand side of your screen. You will now need to click the “Trash Can” icon to the right of your *old* payment method to remove it from our system, and prevent any processing issues in the future.
If you would like further assistance, please do not hesitate emailing us at email@example.com or giving us a call at (866) 727-4741. Our representatives are available to assist you from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week.